I've made a video of starting 'er up and running the engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxks-c30p1k
The perfect next stop on my adventure would be Abeline, Kansas. How could I pass up the opportunity to see the (former) world's largest spur: Other pins on the town in my Maps are: 1. Seelye Mansion: 2. Abeline Downtown Antique Mall: 3. Museum of Independent Telephony: 4. Lebold Mansion... wow!: ... There is also a place to skydive outside of Abeline. It's been on my bucket list! Look up "Skydive Kansas State" ( https://skydivekstate.com/ ). NOW FOR A PLACE TO PARK OVERNIGHT IN ABELINE, KANSAS: (starting with the resources I check first, and find most reliable) [x] 1. No active couchsurfers in the area [x] 2. No sites in town on www.freecampsites.net [x] 3. No hosts on Boondockers Welcome [x] 4. No free sites on www.campendium.com [x] 5. No free sites on https://ioverlander.com/ [x] 6. No free sites on the app RV LIFE [x] 7. No free sites on the app Boondocking [√] Looks like I'll be calling the town that evening. Maybe they'll let me park overnight at Eise...
Comments
Post a Comment